Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Welcome!

Welcome to Skyworld Press! My name is Joshua Faulks, and I am a 2017 Cum Laude graduate of Champlain College's Professional Writing program. I'm also currently enrolled in Lindenwood University's Writing MFA program. 

I created this site as a depository of all of my finished writing, including freelance pieces, poetry, fiction, etc. Reading and writing both revolve around exploration, so if something on here catches your eye, don't be afraid to read it and leave a comment!

In addition to the work on my blog, my writing has been featured in a diverse array of publications. My articles and blogs have appeared in Tripio, Airways Magazine, Cageside Seats, and the Heritage Christian Services website. My published fiction has appeared in Flash Fiction Magazine, and you can also find my poetry in Willard and Maple and Z Publishing House's Best Emerging Poets: Vermont 2019 anthology. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to Skyworld Press! My name is Joshua Faulks, and I am a 2017 Cum Laude graduate of Champlain College's Professional Writing prog...